Things are pretty simple at Part Time Rangers. Less is more. The perfect balance of just a few all-natural ingredients. Refreshing. Super low in sugar. The Part Time Rangers range consists of vodka, gin, white rum & whisky variants, all mixed with natural fruit juice, fruit flavours and sparkling water.
They also believe in a world of sustainable commerce. From day one, PTR pledged to donate 10% of profits from every can to support conservation initiatives that make a real difference. The wildlife partners are dedicated, passionate, and some of the wisest conservation minds in the world.
Rhino, Elephant, Kiwi and Ocean conservation is where they make their mark. It’s integral to the brand, so to nurture and inspire the community of Rangers, they are updated regularly on the PTR conservation achievements and milestones.
Some of these milestones include:
- 100,000L of rubbish removed from NZs coastlines
- Supported baby Rhino Lil Ashley Bloomfield with a $38,900 donation
- Funded a unit of 10 Big Life Foundation rangers for two months
- Enable the construction of 1,000m of elephant proof fencing
- Raised $10,500 for WWF to help care for injured Koalas
- Donated $13,000 to fund a bloodhound ranger for one year
Wildlife rangers around the world are backed by Part Time Rangers here in NZ. A synergistic relationship, where by working together, sh*t gets done.